Vision & Values
Quiet-Waters Counseling Center develops and provides quality, outcome-based services that enhance the emotional strength and well-being of Maine residents throughout their lives by:
- Providing counseling, Love and Logic and EFT. (Emotional Freedom Technique) and education to resolve personal and interpersonal issues through traditional and specialty services.
- Identifying, evaluating, and responding to community needs through innovative services.
- Encouraging community collaboration and partnerships through leadership and advocacy.
- Promoting quality of care and best practices in our community by providing consultation, education, and training.
I envision a community strengthened by diverse individuals and families who are empowered and supported by caring environments.
- I value children as the future of our society and promote their right to care and nurturing in a safe, healthy environment.
- We respect elders, for they represent the wisdom and rich history of our community that they pass on to our youth through their actions and words.